Tickets to the 52nd Annual Philadelphia Folk Festival are now on sale to all at 10% off! Grab your tickets now!
- All Festival Adult (all day and evening events from Friday to Sunday): $133.20
- All Festival/Tent Camping Adult (all events from Thursday evening to Sunday plus tent camping access): $178.20
- All Festival/Vehicle Camping Adult** (all events from Thursday evening to Sunday plus Vehicle camping access): $178.20
- All Festival Youth ages 12-17: $74.00
- All Festival Youth Camping ages 12-17: $99.00
- All Festival Youth Vehicle Camping ages 12-17**: $99.00
- All Festival Child: FREE
- All Festival Child Tent Camping: $10
- All Festival Child Vehicle Camping**: $10
- **Vehicle camping requires the purchase of an RV Add-On ticket ($40) for each camping vehicle entering the campgrounds. If you camp with a friend who owns the RV and has paid the $40 fee for the vehicle, just purchase the All Festival-RV Camping ticket.
Reserved Seating: available for the following days at an additional cost. This will ensure a seat in the roped off section of chairs at the front of the stage!
- Friday Reserved Seating: $10
- Saturday Reserved Seating: $10
- Sunday Reserved Seating: $10
- 3 Day Reserved Seating: $25
- PFF Shuttle: -- $19.00 Your Shuttle Ticket offers you golf cart transport for the entire weekend! Whether you have difficulty with mobility or just want to experience a bit of the creature comforts, the Shuttle Ticket is the perfect way to get from here to there on the concert and camping portions of the Festival grounds! Limited supply so act now! Shuttle service is included in the Friends of Fest Package.
If you have any questions regarding the types of tickets we sell, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Add some creature comforts to your Festival experience with the Friends of Fest package!
Enjoy the 52nd Annual Philadelphia Folk Festival like a true VIP with the Friend of Fest package! You'll get Reserved Parking and Seating; Access to the Backstage Hospitality Area; Fabulous Gourmet Lunch on Saturday and Sunday; Opportunity to view a performance from a seat on the stage (as available); Select "meet and greet" with performers; Exclusive Massage Therapy, shuttle service, opportunity for early access to the campground... plus, so much more! We know how to take care of our Friends
- Friend of Festival (Adult) -- $332.20
- Friend of Festival (Youth 12-17) -- $173.50
- Friend of Festival (Child 5-11) -- $99.50
- Friend of Festival Tent Camping Adult -- $377.20
- Friend of Festival Tent Camping (Youth 12-17) -- $198.50
- Friend of Festival Tent Camp (Child 5-11) -- $109.50
- Friend of Festival - Early Camper -- (add on option to your Friend of Festival Ticket not valid without FOF ticket; permits 1 early entry on Wednesday) $100.00
- Friend of Festival - Early Camper Couple -- (add on option to your Friend of Festival Ticket not valid without FOF ticket; permits 2 early entry on Wednesday) $175.00
- Friend of Festival RV Add-On -- FREE
February 16, 2013
Philadelphia Folksong Society and the 2nd Street Fest introduce: "Friends of 2nd Street" VIP Admission
Part of what makes the 2nd Street Festival wonderful is the simple pleasure that it is free. It’s a word that helps us get people of all ages and backgrounds to the festival, and from all corners of the state and the city. We take pride in our free festival, but we also depend on the help of our community to raise that money! Maybe this year is the year you can help, too.
Now in our fifth year, we ask our dedicated supporters to try our newest addition to the festival:
We are proud to announce a special offer, called “Friends of 2nd Street” Tickets:
$100 for a single / $170 for a pair.
If you become a “Friend", here’s what you can expect:
· Access to a “Friends of 2nd St Only” VIP tent in the heart of the festival
· Open Bar provided by our official sponsors
· Food (*veggie options included) provided by local vendors
· A gift bag with goodies you can take home to remember the day
· A “Friends of 2nd St Only” area directly beside each stage for optimum viewing all day
With your purchase, we are so excited to welcome you into our family of 2nd Street.
With your support, our 2nd Street Festival can grow to its full potential over the coming years!
Proceeds generated by ticket sales go directly to Philadelphia Folksong Society and the Northern Liberties Neighbors Association! Thank you!
Click here to purchase tickets.
June 4, 2013
Planned Giving : The Philadelphia Folksong Society is pleased to announce a relationship with the Philadelphia Foundation (www.PhilaFound.org) to establish a Planned Giving Program to insure the long-term success of our organization.
The term Planned Giving describes a substantial gift to the Philadelphia Folksong Society that involves financial or estate planning. This kind of thoughtful contribution is central to the long-term vitality of the Philadelphia Folksong Society. Planned gifts often are larger donations that result in more favorable tax benefits to the donor.
Planned Gifts Include:
Bequests and Securities - The Philadelphia Folksong Society Fund is named to receive either, a stated dollar amount or a percentage of a donors IRA, 401K or the remainder of the estate.
Life Insurance - You name the Philadelphia Folksong Society Fund as beneficiary of a policy or you give a fully paid policy to the organization of your choice. Tax benefits ensue.
Charitable Gift Annuities - A donor makes a one-time tax deductible gift in the form of an irrevocable agreement between the donor and the Philadelphia Folksong Society Fund. The Philadelphia Foundation, or a foundation you designate, invests and manages this gift and the donor receives a fixed annuity for life. Upon death, the remainder goes to the organization’s endowment f und created to support the work of the organization.
Charitable Remainder Trusts - A gift of cash or equities creates an irrevocable trust, invested and managed by The Philadelphia Foundation or the one you designate. The donor receives fixed or fluctuating income payments for life. Upon the donor’s death, the Philadelphia Folksong Society Fund receives the remainder of the trust.
Charitable Lead Trusts - Similar to a Charitable Remainder Trust except that the Philadelphia Folksong Society receives income for a certain number of years. Ultimately the remainder is paid to beneficiaries named by you.
For more information on Planned Giving or to set up a meeting with representatives of the Philadelphia Foundation contact Charlie Miller, 215-884-2488 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 7, 2013
Come out and see a different member of the Philadelphia Music Co-op every Thursday night at The Twisted Tail in Old City. Performances are from 8pm-12am and there is never a cover charge.
June 20 - M'Balia
M’Balia is a Philly-based singer-songwriter trying to spread a little love in the world, or at least make a soundtrack for those trying to do so. She started singing around the kitchen table with her family, the most gorgeous 4-part harmony you could ever imagine. Her sound has been described as sometimes rock, sometimes pop, but always full of soul.
June 27 - Jessica Graae
Originally from Capitol Hill, DC, Jessica Graae is a Delaware-based singer/songwriter and actor. She was nominated for WSTW’s Hometown Heroes’ Best Female Artist 2012 Homey Award. Jessica is a 2013 Philadelphia Folk Factory People’s Choice award winner, a 2012 Delmarva Folk Hero contest finalist and a solo artist in Wilmington’s Ladybug Festival. She has been showcased in Gable Music Venture’s original music series “The Six”, the Picked Herring’s songwriters’ evenings and on Graffiti Radio. Her song, “Wait by the Water” is featured in the 2013 independent film, “Yes, Your Tide is Cold and Dark, Sir.” Jessica blends her classical training and folk-rock style to create haunting, soulful songs.
The Twisted Tail
509 South 2nd Street
Philadelphia PA 19147
April 26, 2013